Subject: Setting Bone positions within LW 4.0 Pre
From: [email-masked] (Adam Ives Chrystie)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 1995 14:16:01 -0700

I am having trouble setting bone rest positions within Layout 4.0 Intel
Prerelease (Phew)...I set the key frame for position and rest length. then i
go to object skeleton and click on the activate bone button..for some reason
when i set the keyframe, the bone position is not carried over to the object
skeleton pnael. 

     For example, I'll have my bone at 15,0,0..i'll key it..set rest length
to 0.25 and go to object skeleton to click on activate bone...then i click
on the bone rest position from within the obj skeleton panel and it reads
0,0,0..sure enough all manipulations are carried out from 0,0,0....uhh..the
only way aroud this is to enter all bone positions by hand...Is this the
normal way of handling bones??or have i been drinking too much???

Adam
-----------------------------------------------------------
Adam Chrystie [email-masked]
Cinema/Video Major, Senior
University Of California at Santa Cruz
------------------------------------------------------------

--
[email-masked] (Adam Ives Chrystie) sent this message.
To Post a Message           : [email-masked]
Un/Subscription Requests To : [email-masked]
(DIGEST)                 or : [email-masked]
Administrative Items To     : [email-masked]